More Nerfs *Ahem*, “In Game Fixes”
Some of you who were busy enjoying the new reset last night may have already noticed a few of the “in game fixes” that went live during the reset. For those that didn’t, here’s a quick run down.
- Lord Marrowgar will no longer reset his agro at the end of a bone storm
- Deathbringer Saurfang is now less likely to cast Blood Nova on targets affected by Mark of the Fallen Champion
- Rotface will not cast mutated infection as quickly as the fight progresses (10 man and 10 man hardmode only
- The duration of emerald vigour and twisted nightmares were increased for the Valithria Dreamwalker encounter
- In both 10 and 25 man heroic versions of Festergut, malleable goo should no longer target player pets
- Instability’s duration has been decreased from 8 seconds to 5 seconds in the Sindragosa encounter
In combination with the activation of Strength of the Wyrnn and Hellscream’s Warsong, Icecrown Citadel has seen quite a nerf this week.
I’ll be updating my own boss guides that are affected by the above changes this afternoon and on that note, look forward to a couple more coming soon!